Well this is interesting. Bungie are teasing details for Destiny 2.2.0 with that image up there apparently teasing Taken Guardians referenced only as ‘and more’ in the bullet point list.
Bungie are calling 2.2.0 the April Update and this is what they’ve revealed so far:
• New PVE Challenges
• New and Updated Gear
• New Quest featuring the Blighted Chalice Strike
• Increased Max Light and Rewards
• Sandbox and Crucible Updates
• And more…
Definitely exciting to see some new stuff on the way, I’ve not played much since a serious grind over Christmas. However, there’s not a great deal of info on what those images mean. Shaders? A new kind of enemy? Some sort of new Crucible mode? Or – and this where people are getting a bit flappy – a new sub-class or even a game wide split between Taken and Non-Taken Guardians?
Whatever’s on the way we won’t have long to wait with three weeks of Twitch streams on the way to explain more. Here’s the schedule for that:
• April Update Preview: New Things to Do – Wednesday, March 23rd – 11AM Pacific
• April Update Preview: New Things to Earn – Wednesday, March 30th – 11AM Pacific
• April Update Preview: Sandbox and Crucible Updates – Wednesday, April 6th – 11AM Pacific
Hopefully. we’ll have some answers soon.
Seen anything newsworthy? Tell us!