Black Desert Online, one of the world’s newest fantasy based MMO has already gotten its first patch. The game was launched on March 3 and the patch came shortly after. The developers announced a rather large amount of fixes for the game after some of the game’s first players noticed issues such as the warriors’ skills not functioning correctly. The patch is also geared to make some of the monsters in the game that seemed to be rather oblivious, more vigilant now.
Not all the fixes are about how combat works or what kind of abilities you’re going to have when you go into combat. There were also issues like an alarm going off every time a player’s item count went up. That issue and a ton of other smaller things that make the game hard to play have all been fixed. The patch notesÂ for the game were posted on the official Black Desert Online forum and you can check them out below:
- Updated the Exit Menu change channel button to display â€œChannelâ€ instead of â€œServerâ€.
- Updated the “Release” button for horses to “Delete” to avoid confusion
- Fixed the issue were February 29th was not being displayed in the â€œMy Journalâ€ or â€œGuild Journalâ€ windows.
- Fixed the issue where the message “Press ‘I’ to drink a potion” in the tutorial was placed outside the box.
- Fixed misplaced trade related texts.
- Fixed the issue where Witch’s forehead and cheekbones were protruding helmets due to the size differences in the NA version.
- Locations of helmets, glasses, and piercings on Witch’s and Wizard’s faces were modified according to their updated face shapes.
- Tamer’s overall balance was adjusted.
- Fixed the issue where dye slots for Tamer and Witch were missing.
- Fixed the issue where some Warrior Skills did not function properly.
- Fixed the issue where the alert sound was played every time an item count goes up in a guild quest.
- Changed the condition for activating the combo tutorial quest for all classes.
- Changed the conditions for activating the potion drinking tutorial quest.
- Added additional guidance for Balenos Quests to smooth progression.
- Fragment of Memory acquisition adjusted.
- Monster AI has been adjusted for more vigilance.
- If you log out with the Combo Tutorial Quest active you will have to abandon it and take it again from the Black Spirit.
- Remaining Text-Cuts; those are being addressed over time and will be fixed